Membership with the Indiana State Chiropractic Association (ISCA) is integral in uniting the Chiropractic community and advancing our great profession. YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE ASSOCIATION keeps this charge strong.
Take a look at the TOP 10 THINGS THE ISCA DOES FOR YOU – ITS MEMBERS:
1. PROTECTS YOUR RIGHT TO PRACTICE
2. Serves as the point-of-contact and a unified voice for grassroots legislative advocacy.
3. Provides a solid statewide professional network and opportunities for camaraderie within the profession.
4. Acts as a go-to-resource for the most up-to-date insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and practice information.
5. Advances the profession through development, continuing education, informational seminars, newsletters, e-news and alerts.
6. Allows access to the experience of your peers through mentorship opportunities.
7. Promotes positive public relations for the chiropractic profession.
8. Monitors and advocates on important issues impacting chiropractors at the state, national and local level.
9. Educates the public and policy makers on the latest research demonstrating the cost effectiveness, efficiency and success of chiropractic treatment.
10. Utilizes dedicated staff ready to serve your membership and practice needs.
If you are not currently a member of the ISCA, please contact the ISCA office at 800-572-8002 or firstname.lastname@example.org and GET INVOLVED TODAY! Click here to download a membership application that can be sent to the ISCA (email@example.com, FAX: 317-686-2672 or 200 S. Meridian St., Suite 410, Indianapolis, IN 46225). Remember all but 15% of your dues are tax deductible.
YOU KEEP THE ASSOCIATION STRONG! Get involved today!
Dr. Diane Vuotto
Membership Committee Chair
2014 Platinum Vendor Member
2014 Gold Vendor Members
2014 Vendor Members
Notice to ISCA Members: As a member benefit each ISCA member has access to a FREE copy of the 232-page Chiropractic Scientific Review.
Simply login in to the Members Only Portal using your ISCA username and password and follow the links!
Questions? Contact us at 317.673.4245.
Addressing Misinformation Regarding Chiropractic Services and Medicare
Attention ISCA Members: New Licensing and Permit Requirements have been put into effect that require anyone using radiation machines or radiopharmaceutical agents to be certified by the State Health Department.