Dear Doctors of Chiropractic,
On behalf of the ISCA, we cordially invite you to join our strong association - The Voice of Chiropractic in Indiana
. For more than 40 years, the ISCA has served doctors, assistants, patients, and others affiliated with the practice of chiropractic. JOIN TODAY and IMMEDIATELY begin taking advantage of these ISCA Member benefits Critical to Your Practice and Profession:
- ONLY MEMBERS receive discounted rates for conferences and regional seminars. Consider participating at the CHAMPION MEMBERSHIP LEVELS if you attend BOTH conferences in the year.
· A Lobbying Team working on your behalf.
The ISCA is considered the VOICE of chiropractic at the Indiana Legislature! Don’t miss out on the chance to make your voice heard!
Also, the ISCA is the only state to offer the DC of the Day program at the State Legislature. JOIN TODAY
- ONLY MEMBERS will receive updates on the CHIROPRACTIC PRACTICE ACT!
· Have a specific question about your profession or practice? Only MEMBERS receive this Q&A service!!
The ISCA keeps you informed providing you with the latest information on Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance, workers compensation and a gamut of other issues you face in your practice.
YOU ARE CRITICAL TO THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE CHIROPRACTIC PROFESSION! JOIN THE INDIANA STATE CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION AND MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! INVOLVEMENT with the ISCA keeps you on top of trends and developments and strengthens efforts to advance the profession in Indiana.
- MEMBERS-ONLY Communications keeping you abreast of important professional developments. Quarterly newsletters, monthly E-news, informational and legislative alerts keep you up to date on issues that influence your practice and profession. Access to the “Members Only” section on the web page that includes a “Find a Doctor Service” and membership directory. Press releases promote important developments including a Governor’s Proclamation of Chiropractic Health week.
- MEMBERS-ONLY Insurance Benefits! Need employee retention help? We now have insurance benefit plans for your office! Click HERE to learn more! You can also call 317-673-4245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
The ISCA helps you cut through the clutter of information, keeping you updated on issues that affect you and your practice.
By working together, both professionally and politically, we can achieve much greater successes. It is only because of the collective efforts of our lobbying team, the Board of Directors, and the support of our membership that we continue to enjoy having one of the best states in which to practice.
We would be proud to have you as a member, and we wish you much success in your practice.
Dr. Diane Vuotto, Chair Membership Committee
TOP 10 Things the ISCA Does for You – It’s Members
- PROTECTS YOUR RIGHT TO PRACTICE.
- Serves as the point-of-contact and a unified voice for grassroots legislative advocacy.
- Provides a solid statewide professional network and opportunities for camaraderie within the profession.
- Acts as a go-to-resource for the most up-to-date insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and practice information.
- Advances the profession through development, continuing education, informational seminars, newsletters, e-news and alerts.
- Allows access to the experience of your peers through mentorship opportunities.
- Promotes positive public relations for the chiropractic profession.
- Monitors and advocates on important issues impacting chiropractors at the state, national and local level.
- Educates the public and policy makers on the latest research demonstrating the cost effectiveness, efficiency and success of chiropractic treatment.
- Utilizes dedicated staff ready to serve your membership and practice needs.