All ISCA Members receive the following valuable benefits:
The ISCA offers a wide array of benefits for our members. In addition to receiving discounted or free seminars and seminars, free classified ads, and highly deductible membership dues, the ISCA offers the following member benefits:
TOP 10 Things the ISCA Does for You – It’s Members
- Member only informational materials
- Free referral listing on our web site, through our Find-A-Doc pages
- Information you need to manage your practice successfully
- Assistance legislative and insurance questions and concerns
- Quality continuing education programs designed to motivate, educate, and enhance your practice
- Quarterly updates through our Newsletter
- Legislative and political advocacy
- ISCA Vendor Members & Benefits
- Participation in the the DC of the Day program at the State Legislature. The ISCA is the only state to offer this program.
- MEMBERS-ONLY Communications keeping you abreast of important professional developments.
- Access to the “Members Only” section on the web page that includes a listing in the a “Find a Doctor Service” and membership directory.
- Access to ISCA partnered Insurance Benefits!
- PROTECTS YOUR RIGHT TO PRACTICE.
- Serves as the point-of-contact and a unified voice for grassroots legislative advocacy.
- Provides a solid statewide professional network and opportunities for camaraderie within the profession.
- Acts as a go-to-resource for the most up-to-date insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and practice information.
- Advances the profession through development, continuing education, informational seminars, newsletters, and alerts.
- Allows access to the experience of your peers through mentorship opportunities.
- Promotes positive public relations for the chiropractic profession.
- Monitors and advocates on important issues impacting chiropractors at the state, national and local level.
- Educates the public and policy makers on the latest research demonstrating the cost effectiveness, efficiency and success of chiropractic treatment.
- Utilizes dedicated staff ready to serve your membership and practice needs.